Friday Engineering Hands-on Workshops:
Object AssignmentLearn More
Important dates and events for SHINE.
SHINE 2018 Mentors
Check out the list of mentors along with their respective professor and SHINE student.
SHINE 2018 Orientation MapSee Here
SHINE 2018 Family Orientation PacketSee Here
SHINE 2018 Student Parking ApplicationSee Here
Notes/Worksheets that will be used by the instructor. These PDFs contain important topics that will be covered during class as well as short problems and exercises.
Forms for Families to Complete and Return:
– Please send all forms to email@example.com
– Also send a scanned copy of the front and back of student’s health insurance card
SHINE Payment Info
Please pay your balance online here or send checks (PAYABLE to University of Southern California) to:
ATTN: SHINE, c/o Dr. Katie Mills, USC Viterbi School of Engineering, 1042 Downey Way DRB#254, Los Angeles, CA 90089-1111
SHINE students will join these research fields:
- Jacqueline Yang, Harbor Teacher Preparation Academy
- Manaeha Rao, Harvard-Westlake School
- Clemence Yi, Troy High School
- Alexander Chen, San Marino High School
- Sarah Fry, Marymount High School
- Brody Bishop, Windward School
- Luke Harris, Chadwick School
- Jessica Lee, Notre Dame Academy
Videos of SHINE professors
Learn about the work SHINE professors are doing and the impact it’s making.