Our PK-12 programs offer students, teachers, parents and the community authentic STEM experiences through our campus events, school-based programs and our summer programs.
USC Viterbi opens its doors several times a year to host a range of programs on campus for school students to explore and learn about engineering. These events take place during the school year and are organized specially for school groups. After learning with information sessions, students participate in fun interactive demos.
Some of our upcoming campus events are:
- Viterbi Robotics Invitational: April 27, 2019
- Girls In Aerospace And Mechanical Engineering (Game Event): April 28, 2019
- USC Games Expo: May 8th, 2019
Some of our past events include:
- Robotics Open House: April 10, 2019
- EngX: February 23, 2019
- Robotics Open House: April 11, 2018
- Electrical Engineering STEM Spotlight: March 1, 2018
Learn about all our campus events here.
USC Viterbi organizes several in-school and after-school programs in neighboring schools, where USC faculty and students volunteer to teach STEM skills and interact with students.
Some of our current school programs are:
- Building Opportunities with Teachers in Schools (BOTS)
- Robotics and Coding Academy
- Mission Science
- MESA: Mathematics Engineering Science Achievement
Learn about all our school programs here.
- Summer High School Intensive Next-Generation Engineering (SHINE) : June 17 - August 2, 2019
- Summer Engineering Camp
- Code.org Teacher Trainings
Learn about all our summer programs here.